1. Losing an hour is HARD. I miss that hour. A lot. I know I'll be glad this evening when it's seven o'clock and still light out. But right now, I'm all: give me my damned hour back.
2. I had brunch with my friend and her daughter, and that was very nice. Walked home in 60 degree weather. Yay spring!
3. You know what I really want to see on my TV? A crossover episode thingy with Criminal Minds and The Mentalist, wherein the team from CM gets called in by a local jurisdiction on the Red John case, and Patrick Jayne shows up, all this is my case and I'm going to be the one to solve it. Can you imagine the CM team and how they'd react to Patrick Jayne? It would be awesome! And then, of course, the storyline would continue on The Mentalist, and maybe they'd catch Red John, but probably they wouldn't this time around, and then they could work together again, and there could be another crossover episode thingy again in the future. For the win!
4. Watched tons of baseball yesterday, and I know you'll all be shocked to hear it, but I STILL LOVE DEREK JETER. You know, just in case you were wondering.
5. This morning, I read, oh my God, this super, super satisfying Pete/Patrick romance novel Victorian AU in space
story, wherein (that's my word for the day, by the way!) Pete is a rich, but rather shady gentleman and Patrick becomes his kept man to save his brother from gambling debts. Kept man! That's right below besmirching on the big list of things Lenore can't resist. I don't know how I didn't find this story sooner.
6. I'm excited that the The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency
is going to be a show on HBO. I adore the books, and I hope I like the series, as well. Also, looking forward to Nathan Fillion in Castle
. And some slashy goodness modern day biblical style in Kings
7. MOST IMPORTANTLY! Thank you to my darling anitac588
for the daisy for my profile page. That was so sweet of you. And happy International Women's Day to my dear ladies on my flist and everyone who stops by to visit. You are all awesome, and I'm so happy to know you.